Cantiere Valdettaro offers a wide range of services to meet its customers’ needs, thanks to the coordination of teams made up of all necessary professional skills and of avant-garde logistic bases. Its technicians are able to carry out work on every type of vessel, from small wooden fishing boats to megayachts measuring up to 100 metres, and they are among the few in the world to build wooden masts for super yachts.
Renowned for the restoration of vintage boats, the shipyard carries out all the phases needed for restoring and enhancing the value of both sailing boats and motor boats. It offers the following services: storage, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, sail-making and rigging, and mooring of boats up to 100 metres long. It also deals with cleaning services, supplying – from chandler services to refuelling – and nautical procedures. It carries out all shipyard activities: anti-fouling treatment (it is an acknowledged international centre), sandblasting, painting, mechanical and equipment-related work, hydraulic work, electrical plant systems, joinery, composite work and application of copal resin.
Cantiere Valdettaro informs ship owners about the progress of works by providing reports and photographs, and observes the established budget and deadlines. The services provided are listed below:
- Berths with water and electricity
- Toilets and showers
- Mooring operators and scuba divers available
- Assistance with inflatable boat
- Weather service
- WiFi connection
- VHF radio (channel 9) surveillance
- Reserved parking
- Mechanical, electrical and electronic assistance
- Maintenance and repair of fibreglass, metal, wood and composite hulls
- Painting of hulls and interiors in temperature controlled environment
- Sail-making, upholstery and cleaning services